Thursday, September 16, 2010

"What's Imozine?" I hear you say

Dear friends,


As you can see on the right I linked my daughter's blog, imozine.blogspot.com
Basically, her blog features customized jewelery handmade by her. She's got a range of bracelets, necklaces and earrings designed and made by her. Actually, she was the one who introduced me to blogging and she started w-a-y before I did haha.


Btw, she's on the verge of updating her blog with more and more stuff (although that's a secret of the matter of what she's putting on) so what you see isn't all!


Cheers,


Carrie and co. (co. = her daughter Lol. She co-wrote it )  

1 comment:

  1. What can I say? Claudia had contributed many ideas, time and efforts in decorating some of my cakes. Her favourite is the fondant butterfly which you can find some in my cake collections. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete